Steps To Wear Face Covering Correctly
- Wash your hands before putting all over covering.
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your jawline.
- Attempt to fit it cozily against the sides of your face.
- Ensure you can inhale without any problem
Wear a Mask to Defend Others
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help defend others in case you’re affected with COVID-19 but don’t have symptoms.
- Wear a mask in public settings when around people who don’t live in your home, especially when it may be difficult for you to stay six feet apart.
- Wear a mask correctly for maximum safety.
- Don’t put the mask over your neck or up on your forehead.
- Don’t touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer to disinfect.